TOPlist

Krásná Lípa

Town with timber and stone houses of the 19th century. It was established in 14th century at the crossroad called Stará rychta. Interesting is the baroque church of Mary Magdalene of 1754-58. At the staircase you can see the sandstone crucifix lapidary from the one part of stone. In the neighbourhood there are a number of rock castles (Kyjovský, Brtnický, Krásný Buk). Today the town is the administrative centre of National Park Czech Switzeland.

City information centre - Křinické náměstí 1161/10, 407 46 Krásná Lípa, tel.: +420 412 383 413, fax: +420 412 383 230, e-mail: informace@ceskesvycarsko.cz

The church in Krásná Lípa The church in Krásná Lípa
Church
The town square in Krásná Lípa The town square in Krásná Lípa
Town-square
Krásná Lípa - town square Krásná Lípa - town square
Town-square and church
Krásná Lípa Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa Krásná Lípa
Krásná Lípa